Live Q&A with Issara September 24thSep 24, 2020
Missed this live Q&A with Issara? No worries, sign up for the next one here:
👉🏽 Note: This Q&A sessions will be 30 minutes long
- 00:16 How to sell motion to stakeholders
- 00:40 How not to sell motion to stakeholders (free resource: https://www.uxinmotion.com/blog/how-to-sell-motion-to-stakeholders
- 01:00 Speaking to motion and results
- 02:00 When teams can't build motion
- 02:36 Handing off animations that don't use Lottie (https://lottiefiles.com)
- 03:20 What Lottie is good and bad at
- 03:45 Handing off motion
- 04:50 Investing in your team with regards to motion
- 06:20 Free new iPhone After Effects Mockup Template
- 09:00 Making a Lottie file and demo of the LottieFiles AE plugin
- 11:30: Ideation
- 13:00 Motion standards (https://www.uxinmotion.com/ui-animation-motion-standards)
- 15:00 How important is motion for product design?
- 16:30 Adobe Animate?
- 16:50 Worst paid animators?
- 17:30 How to win in your career with regards to motion and product design
- 19:00 Huge rookie mistake
- 21:18 How to implement motion to support usability? https://medium.com/ux-in-motion/creating-usability-with-motion-the-ux-in-motion-manifesto-a87a4584ddc and https://www.uxinmotion.com/onsite-workshops
- 22:35 Putting motion in your portfolio (https://www.uxinmotion.com/blog/interview-with-jennifer-darmour-vp-at-oracle)
- 23:48 Selling consultancy services and educating PMs and Hiring Managers
- 25:45 Motion and your portfolio strategies
- 26:40 Apps, product maturity and motion
- 28:40 Checking in with people and how they are doing
- 28:50 Tips to get through this
- 29:45 Not wanting to be in the pants selling business in the age of Zoom calls
Don't miss a beat!
New moves, motivation, and classes delivered to your inbox.
We hate SPAM. We will never sell your information, for any reason.